Snowdon - Sleeps up to 7 people
Snowdon Cottage a detached, open plan, stone cottage sleeping 7 in 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and a triple bunk (double on the bottom, single on top), perfect for families.
Cook hearty meals in the large slate floored dining kitchen with 8 rings gas range and a handy dishwasher quick clearing and a microwave for the leftovers!
Relax after a fun packed day in the open plan lounge with a DVD or plan your next day’s adventures, with a sundowner, whilst taking in the stunning Snowdonia landscape.
Sleep soundly in one of the 3 upstairs bedrooms, sinking into the marshmallow feather duvets and pillows ready for another day exploring Snowdonia.
Outside patio, for evening BBQ’s or a sundowner after a day filled with fun and adventure, along with shared grounds of mountainside woodland to explore.
Snowdon Cottage in summary
- 3 bedrooms – sleeps 7
- Large family dining kitchen
- Open plan lounge
- Family bathroom with corner bath, separate shower and WC
- All bedding (feather duvets / pillows) and electricity in the prices of your stay.
- Dogs welcome (small charge)
- Optional extra’s include WiFi
- Car Parking – shared driveway on a 1st come 1 serve basis and overflow parking along the verge.